Unverferth Seed Conveyors 8" x 21'
- Conveyor features field-proven 2” vulcanized cleats spaced 6” apart, providing high-capacity movement at lower speeds for the most gentle seed handling.
- Hoppers are extra wide for unloading convenience and feature a lower hinged cleanout door for easily removing leftover seed and a protective grating over the intake for enhanced operator safety
- The hopper design is ideal for unloading bulk seed bags yet versatile enough to also work easily with wagons and bins
- The hitch features tool-free installation for moving the conveyor from one farm to the next and can be equipped with an optional transport chain for safer transport on roadways
- Equipped with your choice of orbital hydraulic or electric motor (single or three-phase)
- Hydraulic operating speed of 350 r.p.m. with 21' model and 230 r.p.m. with 30' and 35' models for the gentlest seed handling
- Convenient dual lever controls for easily controlling the speed of the hydraulic motor
- Models are available in 8" x 21', 8" x 30' and 8" x 35' sizes
|Model||8" x 21'|
|Maximum Discharge Height||13'|
|Minimum Discharge Height||8'3"|
|Maximum Overall Height||15'6"|
|Minimum Overall Height||10'9"|
|Reach - Maximum Height||3'4"|
|Reach - Minimum Height||5'5"|
|Average Capacity @ 30° Angle||2,040 bph|
|Approx. Weight (lbs.)||975|
Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth seed conveyors, all specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.